Monday, May 4, 2009

Face Book FRIENDS APP gone!?

I’m having a problem with my face book profile. Remember the app that shows all the friends on your face Book profile that updated itself every moment you add or remove a friend? I’m not talking about the Top Friends or the Entourage apps, just the ‘Friends’ app. But my friends are still there. As far as I remember, my Friends app was right next to the Entourage app. I don’t know what to do and ca someone please help me with this?

Face Book FRIENDS APP gone!?
Probably you just minimized the box. You can minimize any box on your profile by clicking on the title bar of that box. It will then just become a line on your profile. So look to see if the "Friends" bar is there and click on it to open it up. Also it might have been moved to another part of your profile.
Reply:http://www.mercaus.it


No comments:

Post a Comment