Monday, May 4, 2009

Face book question?...?

*How do you know if someone has limited their profile to you or if they are hiding something everyone else can see but you?..


**MY friend has a TOP friend's application on her page, *I know so, as on the side of face book it shows all of her applications, yet** I can't see who is on her Top friend's thing, or the TOP friend's page. She did send me an invite, but I know you don't have to be invited in to view one's Top friends, half of her page is blank-where the Top friends thing should be, I think she limited her profile to me, until I accept the invitation or she did it to be sneaky, what do you think?..

Face book question?...?
It is not a matter of limiting profile in this case because limiting profile only has three options All of my networks and all of my friends, some of my networks and all of my friends, only my friends , only me. So, she probably added the top friends application, but did not add any top friends yet.





She is not trying to be sneaky, nor is she trying to limit her profile for you.





(you cannot see the top friends on her facebook because she chose not to put that page on her facebook. They have that option when you are adding the application to now showcase it on facebook, but still add that application.
Reply:you can't set the facebook applications to limited profile. You can set each application to only certain people can see the apps. "All of my networks and all of my friends", "some of my networks and all of my friends", "only my friends" , "only me", and "no one" are your only options. so its either all of your friends that see the apps or no friends...no limited profile. I'd guess that she has the app. set so only she can see it.

tooth whitening

No comments:

Post a Comment