Monday, May 4, 2009

FACE-BOOK-How TO DISABLE RIGHT CLICK AND COPY BUTTON AND SHARE BUTTON?

I JUST JUMPED ON THE BAND WAGON AND JOINED FACE BOOK. I BELIEVE FACE BOOK IS THE MORE SECURE OF ALL THESE FRIEND TO FRIEND NETWORKS. I UPLOADED A FEW PICS, HOWEVER EVEN WITH THE PEOPLE (MY NETWORK)VIEWING THEM I DON'T WANT THEM TO COPY OR PASTE MY PHOTOS OR INFO FROM MY SITE TO ANY WHERE IN THEIR SITE OR EMAIL. I WANTED TO KNOW HOW I CAN DISABLE THE SELECT ALL OR SELECT BUTTON AND THE RIGHT CLICK AND THE COPY AND CTRL C BUTTON. BASICALLY WHAT I AM ASKING IS HOW CAN I ALLOW PEOPLE TO VIEW MY PROFILE AND PHOTOS WITHOUT THEM TAKING ANYTHING FROM MY SITE BY MEANS OF COPYING.

FACE-BOOK-How TO DISABLE RIGHT CLICK AND COPY BUTTON AND SHARE BUTTON?
Actually there is no way anyone can do that..Even i wish for that sometimes but it is not possible. Even if it becomes possible then people can do it by pressing (Ctrl + Prt Sc/Sys Rq)





**Many people dont know about this =%26gt; (Ctrl + Prt Sc/Sys Rq)


This works by:


Press Ctrl and then the PrtScSysRq key(above the insert key)


This captures the screen


then open Paint (click start=%26gt;accessories=%26gt;Paint)


After that, click edit and click paste .


the captured image is pasted


and then u can use it anyway like cut the main pject ogf the picture, etc.





PS:u can capture any thing, internet website, windows, etc.








So i m sorry to tell u there is NO WAY!


I would advise you that it would be better if u don't add friends on Facebook u really don't know so that it doesn't be viewed %26amp; misused/copied by strange unknown people!





Hope i helped!
Reply:You can't.





It's the truth.

healthy teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment