Monday, May 4, 2009

Face book question?...?

How does one know if they have made someone's Top Friend's request on face book?...*Is there a different message that one will receive when someone sends them an application to accept his/her Top Friends invite?...





*I'm just curious. I get people sending me Top Friends invitation, BUT I don't know if they want me to use the application or if **they are adding me on as a Top friend, and waiting for my approval.

Face book question?...?
They are inviting you to also use the application. This is a 3rd party app not developed by FBook. To my knowledge, once you get the application, you don't need your friends' approval to change what order you have them on your profile, so the messages you are getting are your friends recruiting you to use it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment