Monday, November 16, 2009

My platonic love write to me on face book...give me your opinion..what should I say back?

Likewise - I'm glad to know you're doing well, trying Colombia again, making a new life for you and Maddox.


When did you leave? And how did you find your new job - polygraphist? That sounds interesting, and all the travel sounds fantastic. I'm jealous.


As far as the poverty in Colombia, we have it here too, as you know.


There will always be suffering in the world. The best you can do is to be informed, to use your vote, your voice and whatever money you have to make a difference. Maybe Maddox will be a great crusader for the poor of Colombia - a hero of the people.


It's been a strange time for me. I've been away from Miami for about four months, travelling in Asia for work (I'm writing a book about economics for a university professor in Chicago) and with my mom - strange, but it worked and I feel like I know her much better now. Now that I'm back, I don't want to be here any more. It's time to leave - maybe New York, but I have to find work, as always.


It's strange that you would contact me now because I thought of you just a few nights ago. I saw an Ecuadorean film and there was a character in it - a pretty girl from Colombia - who reminded me of you, the voice, the freckles, the smile.


What's your email address?

My platonic love write to me on face book...give me your opinion..what should I say back?
"Hey yeah I am really hot aren't' I , " something like that will make him smile , and then you can become more serious and tell him about your new job and how Maddox is coming along at school and what plans you are making such as painting the kitchen or buying a more fuel efficient car , stuff like that and if you feel you want to open up to this guy more you could give him your e mail address.


No comments:

Post a Comment