Monday, November 16, 2009

From a guys point of view ,how should I ask for guys phone number on face book without seeming stalker ?

I have a crush on this guy who I have seen on campus and my friend who knows him told me about him. She is his resident advisor.He does not know that I like him.We have seen eachother before but we have not really ever talked. We say hi when we pass by eachother and one time when he was talking to my friend he complimented me on my coat. I added him as a friend on face back and he asked me how I was doing. I was surprised because we dont know each other that well and I did not think that he would recognize me by my picture. I would really like to talk to get to know him over the phone. I was thinking about asking his friend to call him and ask him if it is okay it I could get his phone number and I will give him mine, but I'm scared that is not such a good idea. What is the proper way to ask for his phone number and let him know that I am interested without seemng like a stalker?. Should I send him a message or tell his friend to ask his permission for it? I dont know what to do

From a guys point of view ,how should I ask for guys phone number on face book without seeming stalker ?
say something like "we should hang out some time. i would give you a call but i dont have your number."


No comments:

Post a Comment