Monday, November 16, 2009

Face book is telling me that "java script is disabled on your browser"?

I need facebook to keep in touch with my sister who is in college and traveling abroad in Europe so we can see her photos and stuff.





Facebook was working just fine until a few weeks ago, that suddenly changed...I tried to sign in but as soon as I am on the Facebook homepage it tells me that "javascript is disabled on your browser" So it's not working.





I downloaded java.





I checked all the computer settings that had to do with enabling java.





And it still won't work!!!





If anyone could help me with this frustrating problem, it would be GREATly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!





Thanks!!!!!





:S

Face book is telling me that "java script is disabled on your browser"?
Ok, I'm going to go under the assumption that you are using IE 6 or 7.


In IE go to the Tools menu and then Internet Options.


Go to the Security Tab. then go to the Custom Level.


Now scroll down to the scripting section. Make sure Active Scripting and Scripting of JAVA Applets are Enabled.


That should get you going. Javascript is different then the regular java. It doesn't use the downloaded JDK.

tooth whitening

No comments:

Post a Comment